I almost forgot about this little project I started last week. BUT you can take a deep breath because I did not. 😉
So lets get started shall we?
What should we say then? Should we continue in sin so that grace may multiply? Absolutely not! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Or are you unaware that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we too may walk in a new way of life.
Last weeks goals:
- Follow my devotional and read some or all of 1 Peter everyday. -I’d say I did this 4 days out of last week. But I think I only missed one day of Bible reading.
- Drink my water bottle all day long. (Not literally, I would die. ) I’m aiming for 60 or more ounces a day. -I may not have met 60 ounces, but I did make a good effort to drink a lot! I’m thinking about it more, so I’ll get there.
- Run 4.5~5 miles ~ I got in a four mile run, which I was happy with.
- Buy someone I don’t know a coffee (or something similar). ~ ehh, I kind of failed on this one. I forgot about it until yesterday. I gave someone a free coffee at work though. Not what I intended though.
Okay, so, theres room for improvement!
This weeks goals:
- Read through 1 Peter and journal everyday.
- Make a budget for the rest of summer.
- Start Insanity!
- Buy someone a dang coffee! 😉
- Work on being open about everything. I want to be an open book. I want to be vulnerable to have real conversation. Especially with the hard things.
- Get rid of refined sugar, stick to a vegan diet.
Do you want to follow along?
Think of 3~4 goals that will challenge you someway, but are still attainable this week. And 1~2 goals that are either far off or that are a big project you are working towards. (If you want to) It would be fun to share! Just link back to this post or let me know in the comments.
Hope your Sunday was lovely!